How to keep your hair healthy and glossy
November 30, 2017
Healthy, shiny and neat hair, that reflects the light and falls well over the face, is every woman’s dream.
- Pay attention to your diet. Enter more fruits and vegetables, protein (meat, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, cereals), as much fluid as possible.
- Honey is good for your hair and skin.
- Mild water is more useful for hair, because it closes its coats.
- From time to time, use apple vinegar to make hair beautiful, but do not overdo it.
- If you have oily scalp and dry ends, this problem is removed by scalp massage with a scented oil of patchouli or lavender. Just 5 minutes of massage is enough, with little oil on the roots.
Clean scalp means that the hair has a healthy glow. I also recommend lemon for scalp, because citric acid destroys the dandruff, and makes the hair shiny.